Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Rashid: Iran is a very important neighbor of Iraq and our relationship with it is good and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Rashid: Iran is a very important neighbor of Iraq and our relationship with it is good and Empty President Rashid: Iran is a very important neighbor of Iraq and our relationship with it is good and

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jun 2024, 4:32 am

President Rashid: Iran is a very important neighbor of Iraq and our relationship with it is good and strong
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (June 6, 2024), the President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, considered the Republic of Iran to be a very important neighbor of Iraq, while noting that Iraq’s relationship with it is good and strong.
    Rashid said in a television interview followed by “Baghdad Today” that “Iraq has witnessed a noticeable transformation since the end of the hot phase of violence and terrorism,” noting that “the country is currently witnessing security stability, and peace and security in Iraq have now become a reality.”
    He added, "It is the duty of the international community to exert more pressure to recognize the right of the Palestinians to self-determination," stressing "the need to stop the genocide committed every day against the Palestinian people."
    He pointed out that "the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government is characterized by full cooperation."
    He continued, "Iran is a very important neighbor to Iraq, and our relationship with it is good, strong, and is being developed continuously in various fields."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2024, 10:18 am