Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is on the cusp of obtaining a summer of 22 thousand megawatts of electricity.. the only conditi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is on the cusp of obtaining a summer of 22 thousand megawatts of electricity.. the only conditi Empty Iraq is on the cusp of obtaining a summer of 22 thousand megawatts of electricity.. the only conditi

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:35 am

[size=30]Iraq is on the cusp of obtaining a summer of 22 thousand megawatts of electricity.. the only condition is close to verification

2021-06-04
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Friday, the Ministry of Electricity announced the agreement to reschedule the debts and the imminent return of all Iranian gas emissions.

The ministry’s spokesman, Ahmed Moussa, said in a statement to the official agency, that “there are debts and dues payable to the Iranian side,” noting that “it was agreed during the meeting of the Ministers of Electricity and Finance and the Director General of the Commercial Bank of Iraq (TBI) to reschedule the debts in order to resume the releases.” Iranian gas in the coming days.”

He pointed out that "in the event that Iranian gas is resumed, its production will reach about 22,000 megawatts of electricity, indicating that" the increase in production will be reflected in an increase in the number of hours of providing citizens with electricity."

Moussa added that "gas releases from the Iranian side are still declining by 20 million cubic meters out of the 70 million cubic meters needed by the Ministry of Electricity in the summer."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 am