Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Observer: Parliament management needs broader powers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Observer: Parliament management needs broader powers Empty Observer: Parliament management needs broader powers

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2024, 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]A politician comments on the accusations against Mandalawi regarding the crisis of the presidency of Parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Observer: Parliament management needs broader powers[/size]
    • Today 12:28

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Thursday, the political observer, Saeed Al-Badri, commented on the accusations made by some regarding the crisis file of electing a Speaker of the House of Representatives, pointing out “the House of Representatives administration’s need for broader powers.”
    Al-Badri told Al-Maalouma, “There are Sunni political parties that continue to point the finger at Al-Mandalawi for obstructing the election of a new speaker of parliament, noting that Al-Mandalawi succeeded in managing the parliament’s sessions.”
    He explained, "The current House of Representatives administration needs broader powers so that it can assume its full role if there is continued disagreement over the election of the new president."
    In November of last year, the Federal Supreme Court decided to terminate Al-Halbousi’s membership following a lawsuit filed against him by Representative Laith Al-Dulaimi, in which he accused him of forgery. Ended 25 BC
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 2:48 am