Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aldhlki: powers will meet for a decision on his return to parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aldhlki: powers will meet for a decision on his return to parliament Empty Aldhlki: powers will meet for a decision on his return to parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 4:41 am

[ltr]Aldhlki: powers will meet for a decision on his return to parliament[/ltr]

Since 01.31.2016 at 11:08 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the Union of Forces Aldhlki Raad, said on Sunday that his Parliament members will meet during the next two days to discuss the outcome of the meeting of the three presidencies.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the Union of Forces decided to withdraw from two sessions of the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives against the backdrop of events in Muqdadiyah in Diyala spend.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Aldhlki / balances News /, that "deputies powers would meet in the coming days to issue a decision to determine their return to the House of Representatives," adding that "the House of Representatives withdrew because of loose weapons outside the framework of the state."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The uncontrolled arms raises terror among the Union forces," noting that "the meeting will discuss the measures taken and the outcome of the meeting of the three presidencies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out, "The decision forces the Union will be according to the available data, what emerged from the meeting," he said, adding that "the meeting will be held during the next two days."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said during the three presidencies meeting, earlier, there was a decrease in the level of crime in Baghdad and that the government is bent on re-training of local police, pointing out that "the security forces began a disarmament of Basra and we will review its spread Muqdadiya." It ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:52 am