Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Its government's crisis... Kirkuk does not move and waits for the Sudanese

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Its government's crisis... Kirkuk does not move and waits for the Sudanese Empty Its government's crisis... Kirkuk does not move and waits for the Sudanese

Post by Rocky Thu May 23, 2024 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Its government's crisis... Kirkuk does not move and waits for the Sudanese[/size]
    • Today 09:58

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    The official of the Turkmen Front in Kirkuk, Qahtan al-Wandawi, confirmed today, Thursday, that all parties in the province do not want to bypass Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani in resolving the crisis in forming the provincial government.
    Al-Wandawi told Al-Ma’louma, “The Turkmen and the rest of the governorate’s political components are awaiting the opinion of the Sudanese to end the crisis in forming the local government for the governorate.”
    He added, "There are meetings between the political blocs in Kirkuk, but they have not led to anything, because these blocs do not want to bypass the Sudanese, who holds the hope of reaching a solution to the crisis."
    But he revealed that there was “almost agreement between the blocs on the necessity of finding solutions among them if the doors to exiting the crisis were closed.”
    He ruled out "repeating the local elections in Kirkuk, stressing that the path to solutions is closer than repeating the elections." Ended 25 n.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:55 pm