Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mutlaq: The struggle over the presidency of Parliament has become flawed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mutlaq: The struggle over the presidency of Parliament has become flawed Empty Al-Mutlaq: The struggle over the presidency of Parliament has become flawed

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:31 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Mutlaq: The struggle over the presidency of Parliament has become flawed[/size]

[size=45]The Deputy Chairman of the Iraqi National Dialogue Front, Saleh al-Mutlaq, confirmed that the delay in deciding the position of the Speaker of Parliament raised questions among the Iraqi street after the delay in deciding it for nearly a year, stressing that keeping the situation as it is is shameful for everyone.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mutlaq said in a televised interview, “The position of Prime Minister has raised widespread controversy and questions from citizens after it was delayed for nearly a year due to disputes between Sunni parties,” stressing that keeping the situation as it is is a disgrace to Sunni politicians and Shiite politicians who want the situation to remain as it is.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the conflict between the heads of the blocs and the candidates for this position has become shameful and does not achieve stability in the country, which needs a moderate parliament speaker who works for Iraq as a whole," indicating that "the Sunni politicians do not work in the interest of the component, and slogans are one thing and reality is another."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:22 am