Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Our conviction is firm regarding Iraq’s loss from the Aqaba project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Our conviction is firm regarding Iraq’s loss from the Aqaba project Empty MP: Our conviction is firm regarding Iraq’s loss from the Aqaba project

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:27 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]MP: Our conviction is firm regarding Iraq’s loss from the Aqaba project[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-07-27
    MP Yasser Al-Husseini confirmed today, Saturday, that our convictions are still firm regarding Iraq not benefiting from the Aqaba project.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hussaini said in an interview, “Some people are raising inaccurate matters that are far from the truth in an attempt to explain the importance of the project to extend a pipeline from the Basra oil fields to the port of Aqaba and its consequences on the Iraqi economy, but they forget that Baghdad is the one that will bear its exorbitant cost for many years.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "his convictions are still firm that Iraq will not benefit from the Aqaba project, and that it is the biggest loser," stressing that "the money to be spent on the Aqaba project can be used to increase the pace of investment in a series of natural gas fields to create self-sufficiency and increase the pace of export at rates that contribute to increasing the country's treasury."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that proposing projects without specific economic feasibility is a strategic mistake that must be reconsidered, noting that “developing wealth is a matter of utmost importance, but according to clear paths and figures.”[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Aqaba project faced rejection from many political forces due to its cost and the possibility that companies close to the Zionist entity would benefit from it.” End 25 F[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:13 am