Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dana Gas: Pearl Petroleum sues Khor Mor field contractor for cost recovery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dana Gas: Pearl Petroleum sues Khor Mor field contractor for cost recovery Empty Dana Gas: Pearl Petroleum sues Khor Mor field contractor for cost recovery

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:50 am

Dana Gas: Pearl Petroleum sues Khor Mor field contractor for cost recovery

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Follow-up
     Dana Gas announced today, Tuesday, that Pearl Petroleum Limited has commenced arbitration proceedings against Enerflex, the engineering, procurement and construction contractor for the Cormorant 250 gas increment project.
    Last August, Pearl issued an official notice to terminate its contractual relationship with Enerflex, due to its poor performance in implementing the contracted works.
    According to the company’s statement, which was reviewed by “Al-Eqtisad News”, this termination came into effect on September 9, and accordingly, Pearl Company began arbitration procedures in accordance with the contract concluded with the aim of recovering costs and claiming damages arising from Enerflex’s poor performance.
    Pearl Petroleum, the consortium led by Crescent Petroleum and Dana Gas, has confirmed its commitment to ensuring the successful completion of the project and protecting the interests of stakeholders and the people of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
     Dana Gas confirmed that it has updated the market on the new expected completion date for the project, as it works with its partners in Pearl Petroleum to put the project on the right track.

102 views
    Added 2024/09/10 - 10:26 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:52 am