Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resources: Iraq is the first country in the Middle East to monitor groundwater electronically

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resources: Iraq is the first country in the Middle East to monitor groundwater electronically Empty Resources: Iraq is the first country in the Middle East to monitor groundwater electronically

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Sep 2024, 6:37 am

Resources: Iraq is the first country in the Middle East to monitor groundwater electronically

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    One of the water projects in Iraq. "Internet"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Director General of the General Authority for Groundwater at the Ministry of Water Resources, Maitham Khadir, confirmed on Tuesday that Iraq is the first country in the Middle East to monitor groundwater electronically.
    Khader explained in a statement reported by the official news agency, and seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "Iraq was a pioneer in working according to advanced technologies in the groundwater file, and it is the first country in the Middle East to monitor groundwater electronically," indicating that "monitoring is done via satellite and satellites."
    He added, "It is possible to monitor the groundwater level using a mobile device," noting that "a groundwater monitoring center was formed under the direction of the Minister of Water Resources, Aoun Diab, who supports the groundwater issue."
    Khader pointed out that "groundwater has gained importance in recent years due to Iraq being affected by climate change and the scarcity of imports in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers," noting that "farmers and investors have turned to the desert to use groundwater to grow food crops, especially wheat, because it represents food security."

167 views
    Added 2024/09/10 - 7:48 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 10:21 am