Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary culture reveals: These laws will be a priority for the work of the next House of Repre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary culture reveals: These laws will be a priority for the work of the next House of Repre Empty Parliamentary culture reveals: These laws will be a priority for the work of the next House of Repre

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jun 2018, 7:16 am

Parliamentary culture reveals: These laws will be a priority for the work of the next House of Representatives
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Parliamentary Culture Committee unveiled on Tuesday a number of laws that will be the priorities of the next parliament, pointing out that the political differences prevented the legislation at the current session.
    The head of the committee, Mayson Damluji, told "Iraq News" that "the law of the Information and Communications Commission is one of the most important laws that would have been greatly exaggerated that was not legislated by the current parliament and waiting for the next parliament to legislate, especially since the Commission is still without a law. The next parliament.
    "There are two other laws, namely the Law of Science and the National Anthem, and they will be on the agenda of the next council because these two laws have been postponed because of the battles fought by Iraq against Da'sh, and therefore there is a need to have a united on the flag under which they fight.
    Al-Damluji pointed out that there is a law of public holidays and will be discussed within the parliament to resolve the dispute on official and religious holidays, indicating that there are a number of opinions on official and religious holidays, including the national day of Iraq.
    It is hoped that the current parliamentary session will end on June 30, while ongoing discussions are held on the formation of the next government. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:30 am