Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Demand for food leads to higher prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Demand for food leads to higher prices Empty Economist: Demand for food leads to higher prices

Post by Rocky Today at 6:02 am

Economist: Demand for food leads to higher prices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Economic expert Alaa Al-Fahd said, in cases of war, instability or security concerns, there is a demand for purchasing food and basic materials and an increase in the volume of demand, and this increase may lead to a shortage of supply and thus an increase in prices.
    Al-Fahd stated, "What the markets are witnessing, especially in food products, is a rise in the level of prices, a rise in the dollar exchange rate, and a rise in the price of gold. This is a result of the current situation and the fear that there will be an intensification of the crisis and war."
    He added, "This issue has become part of our lives. This panic and fear may be used by some traders to raise prices and benefit from them, but in reality, things are normal, trade is continuing, the Central Bank supports trade, and the dollar remains in its position."

96 views
    Added 2024/10/06 - 9:17 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:26 am