Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
beverly508
Neno
Lobo
dizzydee
8 posters

Rafidain Bank launches MasterCard to pay retirees outside Iraq

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Rafidain Bank launches MasterCard to pay retirees outside Iraq Empty Rafidain Bank launches MasterCard to pay retirees outside Iraq

Post by dizzydee Sat 16 May 2015, 1:11 pm

Rafidain Bank launches MasterCard to pay retirees outside Iraq
    16/05/2015

Rafidain Bank, announced Saturday the launch of MasterCard Electronic Service for pensioners outside Iraq through branches located there. The Director of the Bank in the name of Kamal Al-Hasani, retirees outside Iraq could become paid through this service. The retiree has the right to go to any ATM receipt amount in the same currency of the country where located.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Rafidain Bank launches MasterCard to pay retirees outside Iraq Empty Re: Rafidain Bank launches MasterCard to pay retirees outside Iraq

Post by Lobo Sat 16 May 2015, 1:31 pm

Rafidain Bank launches MasterCard to pay retirees outside Iraq -- the same currency of the country where located. - MUST BE GETTING CLOSE, THE RAFIDAIN BANK IS A GOVERNMENT BANK, AND IF THE RETIREE CAN GO TO ANY ATM AND GET THE SAME CURRENCY OF THE COUNTRY WHERE LOCATED, THAT MEANS THAT COUNTRY'S BANK HAS TO RECOGNIZE THE DINAR - Keep the prayers going - DON'T FORGET ABOUT ALL THE FOREIGN BANKS GOING INTO IRAQ, I AM VERY ENCOURAGED
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Rafidain Bank launches MasterCard to pay retirees outside Iraq Empty Re: Rafidain Bank launches MasterCard to pay retirees outside Iraq

Post by Neno Sat 16 May 2015, 6:44 pm

Lobo wrote:Rafidain Bank launches MasterCard to pay retirees outside Iraq -- the same currency of the country where located. - MUST BE GETTING CLOSE, THE RAFIDAIN BANK IS A GOVERNMENT BANK, AND IF THE RETIREE CAN GO TO ANY ATM AND GET THE SAME CURRENCY OF THE COUNTRY WHERE LOCATED, THAT MEANS THAT COUNTRY'S BANK HAS TO RECOGNIZE THE DINAR - Keep the prayers going - DON'T FORGET ABOUT ALL THE FOREIGN BANKS GOING INTO IRAQ, I AM VERY ENCOURAGED
    I am not so sure they have to recognize the dinar cause of the reserves the CBI holds in dollars etc. Now if they were exchanging the dinars in in any country for their country then I would buy into that thought. Think about it a little bit more Lobo, I know you want it to mean that as much as I do but think it thru a little more. There is no dinars being changed just an remittance on the CBI or in this case, Rafidain and MasterCard.. Magic 8 Ball
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 16 May 2015, 8:07 pm

Hi Neno, I know we are dealing with a deck of cards, and who knows who shuffled them.  My thoughts are the CBI has been talking about deleting the zeros - which to my mind, goes hand in hand with the IMF stating they have to be Art. 8 compliant and the WTO's requirement to be a full member, requires the tariffs be in place as well as being Art. 8 compliant.  Being Art. 8 compliant means that the CBI has to drop the artificial peg to the US $ which the IMF placed on the dinar when they devalued the dinar when Iraq was invaded and the IMF/USA/UK took control of Iraq's Central Bank.  The World Bank is on record stating that if the CBI doesn't drop the peg to the $, it will ruin the economy.  Also, the CBI has said that it would drop the peg to the $ and back the dinar with a basket of currencies as well as possibly gold.  If the CBI is going to "enhance the value" of the dinar, and become Art. 8 compliant, then I would think that the announcement from the Rafidain Bank re the launch of the MasterCard would be a key indicator that it could "be around the corner".

The following is an email I sent to my dinarian friends on where I thought we stood as of May 3 -

Hi everyone, this road has been a very long one - longer for some than others - I think we must be getting to the end of the road.

First, two years ago in May, the IMF told Iraq during its Art. 4 consultation that it had to become Art. 8 compliant as soon as possible - this means dropping the artificial peg to the U.S. dollar and revaluing its currency (making it international),

Then that June, Iraq came out of Chapter 7 - we all thought the RV would shortly happen. -  What a let down.

Last summer the World Bank told Iraq it had to drop the peg to the U.S. dollar or it would ruin the economy.  

Then towards the end of 2014 and the start of 2015, things heated up - the IMF and the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) started working on "enhancing" the value of the dinar and the Parliament voted on many banking laws which the CBI needed to be in place.  The Supreme Court of Iraq cleared Dr. Shabibi - the former Governor of the CBI of all wrong doing and he is now the Governor again.  They still use others in the CBI to put out news briefs but Shabibi is the Governor.  

During the April Spring 2015 IMF/World Bank meetings in Washington D.C., Shabibi was in attendance with the other central bank governors from the 188 countries that are members of the IMF/WB.  The countries had their Art. 4 consultations and many other meetings were held.

As for Iraq - the country came out of those meetings in a very favorable position - the IMF/WB and the World Trade Organization (WTO) all seemed to be on board with helping Iraq "get going" - thus, this is the "state of affairs" as best as I can sum it up:

Iraq has been given the "green light" their words (not mine) to revalue the dinar and drop the peg to the U.S. dollar, the IMF has stated that to determine the worth and stability of a country - the following can be used:  the wealth that is in the ground, the GDP (gross domestic product), the amount of money the country holds in foreign reserves, gold, etc. AND THAT TAKING LOANS SHOWS STABILITY OF A COUNTRY--WELL, the WORLD BANK THEN MADE A MULTIPLE BILLION DOLLAR LOAN to Iraq.  Within days after these announcements, the Government of Iraq said the tariffs will be put in place in spite of opposition - they are in place and (the importers don't like it, but the government is holding firm.)  After that announcement, the government said they were in the process of "becoming" a full member of the WTO and HAVING THE TARIFFS IN PLACE IS A REQUIREMENT -- ALSO, IS THE REQUIREMENT THAT THE COUNTRY BE IN ARTICLE 8 COMPLIANCE WITH THE IMF - for IRAQ, that means dropping the artificial peg to the U.S. dollar.

This past week there have been articles about Iraq planning on issuing large amounts of international and national bonds - and, following that big news is the news that they had applied for a sovereign credit rating 4 months ago - and (it appears, that one of the big 3 has potentially issued them a rating of -B).  If this is true, then Iraq will have to open its financial books, and "put on its big boy pants" and become Art. 8 compliant in the very near future.

Also, one of Dr. Shabibi's goals before he would RV the currency was to bring the amount of the actual dinar down in Iraq from the trillions to the low billions.  Dr. Shabibi gave the two month limitation for the withdrawal of the 50 dinar notes - March 1st to April 30th - that had to bring the amount of dinar circulating in Iraq down a lot (even though it wasn't really being used that much - it was still out in the market - not to mention all the investors around the world holding the 50 dinar notes).  Since Iraq uses both the dinar and the dollar, it has been "easier" to replace the damaged dinar with dollars - AND NOW WE WAIT.

I hope this helps everyone see a better picture - PLEASE KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 16 May 2015, 8:30 pm

The Supreme Court of Iraq cleared Dr. Shabibi - the former Governor of the CBI of all wrong doing and he is now the Governor again.
    Did I miss something? I know he was pictured but it has never been made official right? I have been very busy the past couple weeks but surely I didn't missed that.

Also, what I meant on think it thru a little more was on the statement of global acceptance do to the Rafidain bank and master card for Iraqi's outside of country. I do not doubt anything else concerning the art 4 and 8 as I am just not in that lingo... scratch
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 16 May 2015, 9:30 pm

Hi Neno, there was a "small" article, that said Shabibi was once again the Governor of the CBI, and since then, there have been many different "representatives" speaking for the CBI - seems like confusion abounds - so "WHAT IS NEW" - this is the state of affairs, not only for Iraq, but also the world - THE JADE HELM INFO BLOWS MY MIND, and seeing the pictures of the UN TANKS ON OUR SOIL and NOW THE SWEDISH TANKS IN TEXAS (MY PLACE OF BIRTH) IS MORE THAN I CAN UNDERSTAND - I MUST STATE THAT I FEEL VIOLATED AS A CHRISTIAN, AMERICAN, AND A TEXAN but then we have a government that is "not" for the people of this great NATION but "against" the people -- God,  please have mercy on us who love you so very much.

As to the acceptance of the MasterCard from the Rafidain Bank - I personally believe, once the "RV" happens, the dinar is trading on the Forex, and the banks are on line, the morning of the RV, there won't be any trouble with accepting the dinar.  I already have in my cell phone the number of BofA forex representatives in NY and once I confirm with them the rate, etc. - I call the bank, and if I need an appointment, that will be made, or else I am on my way.

Blessings to all my fellow believers in Christ, much love to all of you - I truly believe this is a gift from the Lord - my cousin who was a pastor in Mexico told me about the dinar.  I took 6 months to research it about 5 years ago and felt it was "the real deal".   I believe this is a blessing, and I accept it any way it comes, at any rate it comes, and it will be more than what I have now - thank you Lord Jesus
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 16 May 2015, 9:59 pm

Can't argue any of that just wish I had seen that article
    that stated Shabibi was once again the CBI Governor... wink
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by beverly508 Sun 17 May 2015, 1:45 am

I did´nt  know that shabibi was now holding the posistion of cbi gov
    but if it is that is very good news indeed!!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 17 May 2015, 8:56 am

If anyone can confirm, Duck will...
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 17 May 2015, 10:59 am

Monday, December 22, 2014

Iraq's Central Bank: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor, An official in the Prime Minister's source

[ltr]
    2014-12-22

A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor

BAGHDAD .. An official in the Prime Minister's source, the intention of the prime minister Haider al-Abadi return of former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi to office after the issuance of the court acquitted.

The source, who preferred not to be named, told / BD /: "The day Monday, 22.12.2014 date the trial of former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi for the acquittal of the charges against him by the previous government under the pretext of wasting public money."

He added: "The prime minister Haider al-Abadi waved the return of the conservative story office Kmhafeza the central bank in the event of an acquittal from the court, the fact is Shabibi Figure of great economic mentality. "

She had announced the Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives of the previous session that sack Shabibi been through it, that the competent court of inquiry to consider the fairness issues negated the charges to the Governor of the Central Bank of the article Shabibi, describing him out of office, "targeted personally" for failing to grant money to Prime Minister Nuri Maliki and his son Ahmed, where the investigation has shown that he does not court entered the central bank and former boss Shabibi process waste money mentioned by the investigative committee formed by the House of Representatives, not even the BSA "Report .

[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:47 pm