Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Saleh appearance: high prices in Ramadan seasonal phenomenon

Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Proven on Wed 10 Jun 2015, 3:24 pm

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Author: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on:   June 10, 2015   In: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Views: 74 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister stressed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, that the rise in food prices and some of the goods in the month of Ramadan, a seasonal phenomenon soon will be gone from the local markets.

And between Saleh's (IMN) that "some traders are taking advantage of people wanting to purchase and storage before Ramadan to raise prices and profit maximization," calling on citizens to "be patient in shopping because the Iraqi market contain consumer goods sufficient country for three years to come."

And excludes observers cause decline of the dinar exchange rate this seasonal rise in prices, while the parliamentary finance committee suggested reduced demand for the dollar in the Iraqi market with the release of the new category of local currency.

[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Saleh appearance: high prices in Ramadan seasonal phenomenon

Post by weslin3 on Wed 10 Jun 2015, 4:09 pm

the parliamentary finance committee suggested reduced demand for the dollar in the Iraqi market with the release of the new category of local currency.

Hmmmmmmm! hum
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom on Wed 10 Jun 2015, 6:40 pm

Fils i hope
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Proven on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 10:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fils i hope

The sources, who asked withholding her identity, because they are not given permission, to "The central bank, and before the issuance of the big currencies, wants to work a project to delete the zeros," indicating that "in the event of the project was the application of the dinar exchange rate against the dollar will be a close, and therefore do not need the citizen in hard currency."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Jan 2018, 9:32 pm