Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama: The United States continues to work with its Iraqi partners to promote common interests in pe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama: The United States continues to work with its Iraqi partners to promote common interests in pe Empty Obama: The United States continues to work with its Iraqi partners to promote common interests in pe

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:12 am

Obama: The United States continues to work with its Iraqi partners to promote common interests in peace and security

Monday, March 25 / March 2013 10:46

[Follow-up - where]

President Barack Obama Alamarki "The United States continues to work with its Iraqi partners to promote common interests in peace and security.

Obama said in his speech on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the war to liberate Iraq join me and Michelle to our fellow Americans to honor all who have served and sacrificed in one of the longest wars fought by our country. We all have a lot of greeting and respect for the courage and strength of design more than the 1.5 million members of the armed forces and civilians who wrote tours through multiple service chapter of the most extraordinary chapters in the history of military service.

We honor the memory of nearly 4,500 Americans have given their lives in order to give the Iraqi people the opportunity to formulate their future after many years of hardships and difficulties. We express our gratitude to the extraordinary military families who have sacrificed on the national front, especially Gold Star families who remind them always in our prayers.

In 2011, the last batch of left our troops in Iraq head held high, and the United States continues to work with our Iraqi partners to promote our common interests in peace and security.

And here at home, continue our obligations to those who served. We should make sure that more than 30 thousand U.S. wounded in Iraq are receiving care and benefits they deserve and we continue to improve the treatment of brain injury and PTSD.

We should help through the military law after 11/9 veterans of our warriors to continue their education and find jobs worthy of their talents, which is incredible. And all Americans can to continue to support and honor the families of our soldiers who are the pillars of many of our communities.

Draw in this solemn anniversary strength and inspiration from these American patriots who embody the values ​​of courage, selflessness and teamwork, qualities that characterize our armed forces and keep our country great. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 8:19 am