Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Defense Chief: Commandos Now Fighting IS in Syria, Iraq

Lobo
    Lobo

US Defense Chief: Commandos Now Fighting IS in Syria, Iraq Empty US Defense Chief: Commandos Now Fighting IS in Syria, Iraq

Post by Lobo Fri 22 Jan 2016, 1:40 pm

US Defense Chief: Commandos Now Fighting IS in Syria, Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    by Ken Bredemeier January 21, 2016

U.S. defense chief Ash Carter said Thursday that the 200 American commandos now in Iraq and Syria are carrying out raids on Islamic State targets, 'killing or capturing them wherever we find them.'

'These forces have already established contact with new forces that share our goals, (opening) new lines of communication to local, motivated and capable fighters, and new targets for air strikes and strikes of all kinds,' he told a training school for French officers in Paris.

Carter said that in Iraq, 'we now have a specialized expeditionary targeting force in place that is preparing to work with the Iraqis to begin mounting sudden, long-range raids, going after ISIL's fighters and commanders, killing or capturing them wherever we find them, along with other key targets.'

The Pentagon chief met Wednesday with his counterparts from France, Germany, Britain, Australia, Italy and the Netherlands to plot strategy in their fight against the militants.

He told the future French officers, 'We all must have a common campaign plan that the entire coalition understands, and that our enemies cannot survive.'

Carter said U.S.-led coalition forces have 'big arrows' pointed at reclaiming Mosul in Iraq and Raqqa in northern Syria, the self-proclaimed capital of the religious caliphate that Islamic State has declared.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:45 pm