Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Health confirms his support to meet the demands of health and nursing professions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Health confirms his support to meet the demands of health and nursing professions Empty Minister of Health confirms his support to meet the demands of health and nursing professions

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Feb 2019, 1:45 am

Minister of Health confirms his support to meet the demands of health and nursing professions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Ministry of Health is keen to support the legitimate demands of its members with health and nursing professions, Health and Environment Minister Alaa Al-Din Alwan said Monday.
    "Al-Alwan referred to the adoption of health and environment formal procedures to respond to the demands that fall within the powers of the ministry," the ministry said in a statement, received by the Minister of Health and Nursing Professions in Iraq Alaa Maliki and his deputy, Alaa Mahmoud Al - Oufah.
    He pointed out that "the ministry has taken similar formal measures to support and support the demands that are implemented outside the powers of the ministry, such as raising housing and increase the allocation of risk during the meetings of the Coordination Committee for representatives of health professionals more than two weeks ago with the Minister of Health and Environment."
    The minister pointed out that "the ministry is currently working to follow up the implementation of these measures by other government agencies through the committee, which was formed of officials of the ministry and representatives of the Coordination Committee, and follow up this subject with the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and other ministries concerned."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:56 pm