Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Awadi: External Iraqi political agenda of arms led to the recent bombings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Awadi: External Iraqi political agenda of arms led to the recent bombings Empty Al-Awadi: External Iraqi political agenda of arms led to the recent bombings

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 2:48 am

[ltr]Al-Awadi: External Iraqi political agenda of arms led to the recent bombings[/ltr]

Since 01.03.2016 at 09:32 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I returned MP for the coalition of state law Firdaus al-Awadi, that (politicians and statements harmonious) between politicians from inside Iraq, suspicious and international agendas, that led to a wave of bombings of Baghdad and several other provinces.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Al-Awadi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the repercussions of the recent terrorist attacks, most recently, which affected Muqdadiyah in Diyala province, which claimed the lives of 34 martyrs and 43 wounded, chime largely with internal sectarian attack rabid adopted by certain blocks, and the State Department, which adopted by some of the state against the popular crowd and try to prevent him from freeing the city of Mosul, north of the country. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "All these consequences indicate that there is an agenda Plan (political - military) systematic run by some countries aimed at Iraq, such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates and Turkey accused of supporting Daash, and weaved outstretched inside Iraq move blocks certain well-known personalities."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said, "This harmony stems suspiciously and handwriting initiate one, so as to begin the statements and attitudes, which calls for the internationalization of issues for them out of the hands of the government, and to target the popular crowd, until they begin immediately after targeting certain areas and certain range of military attacks."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Awadi pointed out "position, the Nineveh provincial council, which voted on the non-participation of the popular crowd in the liberation of Mosul process, and said that this position crossing about it, but it does not reflect the free will of the people of Nineveh province, pointing out that" the acclaim bloc united in this decision It expresses Turkish Saudi American project and the Gulf judge to divide Iraq. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed al-Awadi, that "no matter how hard those pushing Iraq into all wars and crises, the Gyari Iraq and its people loyal ones who would be denied this agenda suspicious, expressing the belief that" this attack Astsart because they feel the imminent elimination of Daash definitively from Iraq ".anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:18 pm