Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti cleaning company stopped its operations in Basra to not receive financial dues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti cleaning company stopped its operations in Basra to not receive financial dues Empty Kuwaiti cleaning company stopped its operations in Basra to not receive financial dues

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Mar 2016, 4:25 am

[ltr]
    Kuwaiti cleaning company stopped its operations in Basra to not receive financial dues

March 21, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Basra
    National company decided to clean up, contracting with the Office of Basra province to clean the center of the province, to stop its work as of today
    A spokesman for the company Alderaoa Ali said in a statement seen by our economy News Agency that the decision to stop work came at the Khalifa non-receipt of dues owed by the local government and not to renew her contract.
    The national company that has been working for about a year in Basra expressed in the March 13, 2016, was surprised by the linking pay financial dues to the company owed by the local government of Basra to renew the contract with the company and the site for three years unless the provincial council decided to conduct an annual assessment determines under renovation or not .
    The company has stopped work for one day in November 30, 2015, due to non-receipt of dues, which prompted the approaching concerned to pay a portion of the money implications.
    The local government announced in Basra on June 12, 2014 signed a contract with the Kuwaiti national company to clean up the county worth holding amounted to 207 billion dinars for a period of 3 years, after he was chosen from among 11 Arab and foreign companies participate to win this project.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 2:03 am