Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy refuses to integrate planning finances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy refuses to integrate planning finances Empty Parliamentary economy refuses to integrate planning finances

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Apr 2016, 3:39 am

[size=32]Parliamentary economy refuses to integrate planning finances[/size]

8:11:06 4/9/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad haspromised to economic and investment commission inParliament thegovernment 'sdecision to merge the Ministry ofPlanning and theMinistry of Finance within the cabinet reshuffle as "inappropriate."Committee Chairman Jawad al - Bolani "We hosted the Commission" administrative agent of theMinistry ofPlanning and anumber of general managers in theministry to discuss the proposal theintegration of theministry , Ministry of Finance. " Bolani stressed that" theopinion of theCommittee onEconomy and Investment was with the lack ofintegration of thetwo ministries for reasons relating to the nature of work of each ministry and specialization flour, "adding that" the moment is not suitable for achieving it. " The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi has submitted to parliament in 31 of the past Mara list of new ministerial his booth include biographies of 14 candidates closed envelope to the presidency of theparliament, also included merging ministries to shrink government the cab from 22 ministries to 16 , said parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri in the parliament meeting on Monday April 4 / April, said al - Abadi said thelack of merging some ministries process, but theminister and his ministry assume my own name , and another run its affairs by proxy and have him in thecabinet the right to represent one ministry in theevent of voting. he announced candidate the Ministry of Finance and planning Abdul Amir Allawi withdraw his candidacy for thepost because of thepolitical dispute on the cabinet reshuffle, the second candidate toannounce a similar decision after it withdrew Nizar al -Numan from the oil Ministry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:50 pm