Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri thank the House of Representatives asked the Kurds and their signatures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri thank the House of Representatives asked the Kurds and their signatures Empty Jubouri thank the House of Representatives asked the Kurds and their signatures

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Apr 2016, 4:02 am

[size=48]Jubouri thank the House of Representatives asked the Kurds and their signatures[/size]
    [size=32]
    0:55:10 4.20.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News visited the head of the Iraqi Council ofRepresentatives (Article) Saleem al -Jubouri, a coalition ofKurdish blocs after thepostponement of theCouncil session on Tuesday due to thewithdrawal of some of the blocks, and after expressing his thanks tothem asked them to sign for him. He said an MP for the Democratic Party of Kurdistan bloc in theCouncil Ashwaq dry ,according to the report by her party site, she said that after thepostponement of the parliamentary session Tuesday to next Thursday, the President of the Council , Salim al visited the coalition ofKurdish blocs and expressed his thanks to the deputies of theKurds for standing with the "legitimacy and theconstitution." She dry that the coalition ofKurdish blocs have aposition and the opinion of a unified on the issue of making changes in constitutional and in theframework of the law.he said al - Jubouri ,demanded that the MPs who did not participate in a hearing last Thursday to sign him who will present thesignatures to the Federal Court to prove the illegality of the meeting for lack of quorum iscomplete. She said themeeting , which wasattended sitters Representatives which was elected a deputy chairman of the council was also during the vote on the dismissal of the presidency, attended bythree of the House ofRepresentatives of theKurds. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:39 pm