Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to increase exports of Basra crude in the next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq plans to increase exports of Basra crude in the next month Empty Iraq plans to increase exports of Basra crude in the next month

Post by Rocky Tue 10 May 2016, 4:56 pm

Iraq plans to increase exports of Basra crude in the next month

History Tahrir:: 2016/5/10 15:46 

[Wayne - Follow - up]

showed an initial program load, that Iraq plans to increase exports of Basra crude from the southern ports to 3.47 million bpd in June.

According to Reuters , according to a document obtained by the "Iraq plans to increase Basra crude exports from southern ports to 3.47 million bpd in June, so there will be the possibility to bypass the record high in November.

The May / May exports recorded the lowest level Monthly terms assigned to customers since the beginning of this year , the quantities may lead to increase supplies to decline in the immediate sale of the ore prices Basra differences in Asia.

It is sold Khama Basra , a premium of more than dollars a barrel compared with the official selling in Asia , most of the time since the beginning of this year thanks to strong demand from Asia and the US United.

will come most of the increase of Basra crude heavy to score 900 thousand barrels per day , compared to 645 thousand barrels per day in May / May.

It is expected to reach ore exports light of Basra to 2.57 million barrels per day compared to 2.44 million in the previous month. It

was not possible to connect your company SOMO Iraq 's SOMO for comment.

in November recorded Iraq 's second - largest producer in OPEC exports at a record 3.37 million bpd of Basrah.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:06 pm