Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+10
black gold 33
zimi31
dennisalexander1
notazbad2000
onecinful1
lonelyintexas
mochasmom
weslin3
duck2000
Rocky
14 posters

Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds - Page 3 Empty Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2013, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds

Posted: May 12, 2013

Baghdad (AIN) -The Iraqi parliament chairmanship discussed with head of the Financial Supervision Council FSC, and acting governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Abdul Basit Turki, the issuance of the decisions which help protect Iraq’s moneys for the next year and addressing the country’s debts.

A statement by the Media Office of the Parliament cited “The parliament chairmanship headed by the Speaker Osama al-Nijaifi and his two Deputies met on Sunday, with head of the FSC and CBI’s acting governor.”

“The parliament chairmanship stressed its full support to the procedures of the CBI in monitoring the performance of the private banks and archiving the information at the Central Bank as well as reviewing the measures of controlling the exchange price of the US dollar and addressing the money-laundry and developing the CBI’s capacities in the economic growth,” the statement added.

“The meeting also tackled the parliament’s role in issuing the resolutions over maintaining Iraq’s funds for the next year and fixing the country’s debts,” the statement concluded

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds - Page 3 Empty Re: Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds

Post by duck2000 Mon 13 May 2013, 12:02 pm

duck2000 wrote:The
    source confirmed that a delegation will be preceded by the visit of
    Sheikh blessed days in preparation for the
    agreements
    to be signed
    between the two countries. "

He added that the government would discuss with Kuwait in the upcoming visit, ending border problems and requirements, oil extraction, and other related Kuwaiti ports of Mubarak, and big Basra in southern Iraq, referring to attempts to economic agreements and investment projects could be exercised by Kuwait into Iraq.

He
    said the insurer told the news that
    the visit would precede the joint
    higher Committee, which will be in April, adding that the visit will be
    productive and operational, which will be the signing of memoranda of
    understanding and agreements.

small sample of those articles on which we have ... some home work instead of complaints ! lol
    And on the date of the visit of Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak
    Al-Hamad Al-Sabah to Iraq, said the morning, that "Kuwait and Iraq are seeking to prepare ten agreements between the two countries in various
    fields and areas."

He added, "When these agreements became ready it will the Prime
    Minister a return visit by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Kuwait in
    March / last March."

seeking to prepare ten agreements between the two countries in various
    fields and areas."
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds - Page 3 Empty Re: Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds

Post by duck2000 Mon 13 May 2013, 12:03 pm

but i must admit its nice to see he wakes up in the morn thinking of me ... but I AM married .. lol
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 13 May 2013, 12:05 pm

Now u know duck he's gonna want u to list the agreements. Lol
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 13 May 2013, 12:07 pm

mochasmom wrote:Now u know duck he's gonna want u to list the agreements. Lol
    well as soon as i roll over and swap spit ... only then will give uppins .. lol
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 13 May 2013, 12:12 pm

:D
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 13 May 2013, 12:16 pm

Thanks!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 13 May 2013, 5:39 pm

well most people on da thread read it the documents were posted after the airlines only nine deals left! doing you own home work !! maybe i can ask the SEC while im at it! LOL
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon 13 May 2013, 8:02 pm

duck2000 wrote:well as soon as i roll over and swap spit ... only then will give uppins .. lol

lol! Looks like Duckeroo is having fun shooting up the OK coral!!!

Thanks for the chuckles
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Mon 13 May 2013, 9:06 pm

Yeah I like a good laugh now and then,keep it up gang,this is so gooood.lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 5:55 am