Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+10
black gold 33
zimi31
dennisalexander1
notazbad2000
onecinful1
lonelyintexas
mochasmom
weslin3
duck2000
Rocky
14 posters

Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds Empty Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2013, 3:49 pm

Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds

Posted: May 12, 2013

Baghdad (AIN) -The Iraqi parliament chairmanship discussed with head of the Financial Supervision Council FSC, and acting governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Abdul Basit Turki, the issuance of the decisions which help protect Iraq’s moneys for the next year and addressing the country’s debts.

A statement by the Media Office of the Parliament cited “The parliament chairmanship headed by the Speaker Osama al-Nijaifi and his two Deputies met on Sunday, with head of the FSC and CBI’s acting governor.”

“The parliament chairmanship stressed its full support to the procedures of the CBI in monitoring the performance of the private banks and archiving the information at the Central Bank as well as reviewing the measures of controlling the exchange price of the US dollar and addressing the money-laundry and developing the CBI’s capacities in the economic growth,” the statement added.

“The meeting also tackled the parliament’s role in issuing the resolutions over maintaining Iraq’s funds for the next year and fixing the country’s debts,” the statement concluded

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds Empty Re: Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds

Post by duck2000 Sun 12 May 2013, 5:25 pm

to me this sounds like getting the remaining dfi funds and pay off debts!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds Empty Re: Parliament, CBI, discuss issuance of decisions to maintain Iraq’s funds

Post by weslin3 Sun 12 May 2013, 5:32 pm

Which is good! :D
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 12 May 2013, 5:40 pm

And does this need to be done before they sign agreements or lift 7?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 12 May 2013, 5:46 pm

Good question mochasmom.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 12 May 2013, 5:47 pm

83. I welcome the continuing progress towards the full normalization of relations
    between Iraq and Kuwait. I continue to believe that a historic opportunity is at hand
    in this regard. I call upon the Government of Iraq to fulfil all its outstanding
    obligations under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations without further
    delay. In this connection, it is important that the Government of Iraq immediately
    finalize the removal of all obstacles between boundary pillars in order to enable the
    timely completion of the Iraq-Kuwait boundary maintenance project. I strongly
    encourage the Governments of Iraq and Kuwait to quickly establish a bilateral
    boundary maintenance mechanism to take over United Nations responsibilities
    under Security Council resolution 833 (1993). With regard to the compensation of
    Iraqi
    private citizens pursuant to Council resolution 899 (1994), I urge the
    Government of Iraq to concur with the United Nations proposal to transfer the funds
    for that purpose as soon as possible. I hope that the positive developments in
    relations between Iraq and Kuwait will enable the timely resolution of the issue of
    the return of Kuwaiti and third-country nationals and property and consideration by
    the Security Council of the exit by Iraq from its obligations under Chapter VII of the
    Charter.

debt is part of the unsc sanctions that needs to be done !
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 12 May 2013, 6:02 pm

Thanks duck. :)
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 12 May 2013, 6:25 pm

So that must be one of the agreements...got it
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 12 May 2013, 6:26 pm

Sounds like it is one of the nine. Come on visit. Woo Hoo.
    Thanks
    LIT
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sun 12 May 2013, 6:55 pm

Please include the 9 agreements!!! anybody besides the quack knows? what they are????

keep readin about these agreements from the quack, but no specific one has ever been posted, maybe this is one!!!

please give the other 8 agreeement's:

please e-mail these to Iraq/Kuwait so they also know,

just askin!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:28 pm