Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation proceed with constructing a typical yards in the port of Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation proceed with constructing a typical yards in the port of Umm Qasr Empty Transportation proceed with constructing a typical yards in the port of Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jul 2016, 6:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/07/18 | 12:40

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News , particularly the Ministry of Transport announced that embrace constructing yards , nine more than 800 containers at the port of Umm Qasr. The general director of the Iraqi ports company Omran Radi said in an interview for the economy News, it was the direct constructing yards nine more of 800 containers at the port of Umm Qasr, noting the work currently underway in the port of Umm Qasr and the northern part of the joint operating contract with a company setting up a new arena for containers behind the piers 12, 13. He said Radi said the projects division has prepared preliminary designs have put the technical requirements which has an area 400000 m 2 at a rate of burial integrity of the work and in the form of layers 2.5 meters to 3 meters . work included paving Palmqrns a higher endurance with all the construction works and electricity. He satisfied that the establishment of these arenas with a capacity of Alkhoznip 288 refrigerated containers and 4,000 to 5,000 container is refrigerated It is divided into parts. part of containers regular and part of the refrigerated portion for general cargo and part as an arena for open and unload containers and part to wait for the trucks and the back buildings and gates site as well as the streets and surrounded the arena fence a concrete gunman pre - casting , except for the southern fence is casting my height of 3 meters firewall Sand soil buried and above a fence casting my website. AJ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:35 am