Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna is seeking to open a gas project in the end of 2016 and stresses: will provide confounded s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna is seeking to open a gas project in the end of 2016 and stresses: will provide confounded s Empty Muthanna is seeking to open a gas project in the end of 2016 and stresses: will provide confounded s

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2016, 4:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Liquid gas reservoir in the province of Muthanna
    Muthanna is seeking to open a gas project in the end of 2016 and stresses: will provide confounded strategically during crises

Author: AHF, HH, SS 
    Editor: AHF, HH 20.7.2016 10:42 Number of Views: 135 

Long-Presse / Muthanna 
    Declared the governor of Muthanna Faleh Abdul Hassan sugar Ziadi, on Wednesday, the arrival completion rate project reservoir spherical gas liquid to 47%, and stressed that the local government will provide all facilities for the opening of the project end of the year 2016, and as pointed out that the project will provide confounded strategically gas during crises , pointed out that the capacity of up to 3,000 cubic meters of liquid gas.
    Said Faleh Abdul Hassan sugar Ziadi in an interview (range Press), "The reservoir spherical of the projects that will contribute to the provision of strategic stocks of liquid gas fill a need for the province at a time of crisis for a period of 20 days that the capacity of the reservoir up to 3,000 cubic meters of gas liquid. " 
    Ziadi said that "the local government will provide all facilities to the company executing the project to complete the work during the current year 2016, according to the technical specifications required for the leading purpose for which it was established for him," adding that "the completion rate in the project amounted to 47%."
    He described Ziadi completion rate "positive they will contribute to the provision of strategic stocks of liquid gas in a time of strong crisis that has beset the Iraqi governorates, including the Al-Muthanna." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:09 am