Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport reveal a new mechanism to reach Airlines planes to Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport reveal a new mechanism to reach Airlines planes to Europe Empty Transport reveal a new mechanism to reach Airlines planes to Europe

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jul 2016, 4:18 am

[ltr]
    [size=48]Transport reveal a new mechanism to reach Airlines planes to Europe

July 24, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    An Iraqi Airways plane arrives at Baghdad airport, Iraq, Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2015. Several airlines suspended flights to Baghdad on Tuesday after a passenger plane arriving from the Mideast's busiest airport in Dubai came under fire as it landed in the Iraqi capital. (AP Photo / Karim Kadim)
    [ltr]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    The Minister of Transport Agency Abdul Hussein Abtan, the Sabbath, from pursuing a mechanism for the arrival of Iraqi Airways planes to Europe after the EU's decision to ban Iraqi aircraft on the continent, as pointed out that Iraq is working to lift the ban.

He Abtan in a televised interview, said that "the European Union put Iraq ahead of the blacklisted because of the simple procedures in international standards work of Iraqi Airways," adding that "the good work of the Union in setting Iraq on a blacklist, after personally briefed on the details of the work lines air. "
    He Abtan, that "Iraqi Airways has followed a method or another mechanism for the arrival of the aircraft to Europe," pointing out that "Iraq has been working to lift the ban, passed by the European Union on the flight."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:31 pm