Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Signs of a rift between the Central Bank and Supreme Judicial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Signs of a rift between the Central Bank and Supreme Judicial Empty Signs of a rift between the Central Bank and Supreme Judicial

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2013, 5:12 am

Signs of a rift between the Central Bank and Supreme Judicial

Signs of a rift between the Central Bank and Supreme Judicial 31-05-2013 Baghdad agencies The Central Bank drew criticism against the Supreme Judicial Council» regarding investigations carried out by the latter with a number of Heads of the governing bodies in the banking sector without a complaint from the «Central». That would interfere with the autonomy of public and independent bodies and can lead to shock Iraqi economy. The statement issued by the «central» to that province, Abdul Basit Turki, sent a letter to the head of the Supreme Judicial Council said in time encouraging you to greater achievements and independence of the judiciary, by virtue of legal and professional responsibility to present to your attention the viewpoint of the Central Bank and the procedures for bringing a number of Chairmen and Commissioners, managers in the banking sector. The statement «access these actions without a move to any complaint against them by the Bank, may lead to confusion between those who believe its failure and the other men demonstrated their dedication and seriousness in supporting the Iraqi economy, and kept their reputations under professional conditions and varied temptations volatility». "Our increased during the previous period was trying to repair and overridden errors and try to keep outsiders from this sector. The Central Bank was not envisaged in the proceedings before the Court ratione temporis to trim the sector». The statement noted that "the Central Bank is continuing to check all transactions for all banks in cases where the offence had estimated the judiciary would not hesitate. The «Supreme Judicial decisions can lead to jolt the economy and inappropriately to attract and promote foreign investment and efforts in the area of public sector reform and to just resolutions approaching revenge.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Signs of a rift between the Central Bank and Supreme Judicial Empty Re: Signs of a rift between the Central Bank and Supreme Judicial

Post by Neno Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:53 am

This supreme judicial seems like some serious shiitte with the CBI. But, if the CBI is separate government body as the constitution states, then I would assume, this want go anywhere. Possibly a pacifying front of some sort.

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 11:37 pm