Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Council calls on the families of the martyrs of Karrada to register within the fulfillment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Council calls on the families of the martyrs of Karrada to register within the fulfillment  Empty Economic Council calls on the families of the martyrs of Karrada to register within the fulfillment

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:38 am

[ltr]Economic Council calls on the families of the martyrs of Karrada to register within the fulfillment of the initiative[/ltr]

Since 26.07.2016 at 10:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Called Economic Council, on Tuesday, the families of the martyrs of Karrada to register within the Loyalty to the Cardah initiative, for the purpose of distributing aid to them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The council said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the families of the martyrs of Karrada terrorist incident, who received the death certificates did not reconsider until now, a review of the Municipal Council headquarters in Karrada day from 10 am to Saturday day on 30.07.2016 to register ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "such a step to provide aid to the families of the victims, among fulfill Initiative Karada launched by the Council."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Referred to the Economic Council launched the Loyalty to the Karada initiative to provide assistance to the victims of the bombing Alarhabiy.anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:23 am