Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nineveh Health: the establishment of four new medical detachments to take care of Nazhieddin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nineveh Health: the establishment of four new medical detachments to take care of Nazhieddin Empty Nineveh Health: the establishment of four new medical detachments to take care of Nazhieddin

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2016, 5:49 am

[size=30]Nineveh Health: the establishment of four new medical detachments to take care of Nazhieddin[/size]
    08/08/2016 10:02 | Number of Views: 31
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Established Nineveh Health Directorate, on Monday, four detachments new healthy for the relief of displaced people of the province.
    According to MP from the conservative Zahid Katuna in a statement obtained by "trend-Presse," a copy of it today, that "the agreement was reached with the health of Nineveh on the establishment of four subunits of new medical for the relief of displaced persons in all stages of their reception in the camps to their home and follow-up, and in the continuous work will continue 24 hours a day Directorate ".
    Katuna and pointed out that "the move came as part of work to overcome the obstacles they face and overcome the reluctance happening in the work of the health institution."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 11:28 am