Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: low annual inflation rate of 0.4% and stability over the past month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: low annual inflation rate of 0.4% and stability over the past month Empty Planning: low annual inflation rate of 0.4% and stability over the past month

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2016, 4:07 am

[size=37]Planning: low annual inflation rate of 0.4% and stability over the past month[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    The Central Bureau of Statistics in the Ministry of Planning, Tuesday, for the stability of the indicators of inflation during the month of July, as he pointed to a decline in the annual inflation rate of 0.4%, and pointed out that the survey did not include the governorates of Anbar, Salahuddin and Nineveh, as a result of the security conditions there.
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Planning Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi said in a statement received (Il Giornale) a copy of it, that "the Central Bureau of Statistics of the Ministry of Planning accomplished inflation for the month of July a report in 2016 on the basis of field data collection on the prices of goods and services components of the consumer basket of a selected sample of outlets in all governorates of Iraq. "
    He added that "these rates are calculated goods and services of food, rent, transportation, communications, health, education and other cover, which is keeping the consumer," noting that "inflation for the month of July the index settled to rise slightly by 0.1%, compared with last June."
    Hindawi pointed out that "the annual inflation index compared with May of 2015 saw a decrease of 0.4 per cent," explaining that "this decline came down of his food and beverage section prices by 6.5%."
    He continued that "the survey which was conducted during the month of July did not include the three Iraqi provinces because of the security situation witnessed in these provinces," noting that "the provinces not covered by clearing prices are Nineveh, Salahuddin, Anbar," .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:20 am