Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Drilling get 3 ISO certification for global quality

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Drilling get 3 ISO certification for global quality Empty Iraqi Drilling get 3 ISO certification for global quality

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Aug 2016, 6:46 am

Iraqi Drilling get 3 ISO certification for global quality

News / Baghdad , by said Iraqi Oil Ministry on Saturday, all for the Iraqi Drilling Company About enterprise | on 3 ISO certification for global quality, Noting converted from a losing company into a profitable thru KEEP pace with global developments. He , by said ministry Spokesman Assem Jihad , in an interview withAlsumaria News That "Iraqi drilling company About enterprise | got three ISO certifications for global quality and are On 18001 and 14001 and 9001," adding That "the company will the enable it to compete with Specialized companies."
    By jihad by said That "the oil Minister Jabbar Allaibi Praised During his visit to thecompany 's Efforts of Employees WHO COMPLETE were Able to make a quantum leap thru KEEP pace with progress in its field, color : as well color : as possession of thetowers and the mechanisms were Developed and Including shares converted from alosing company into a profitable and compete with international companies. " The company Iraqi drilling one 's of the formations and the oil ministry, a national company founded in 1990, was the goal of the foundation is to limit drilling and reclamation Operations one 's national company into after it was these are On Operations managed by vBulletin® extraction companies color : such color : as SOC and North oil 

company.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:39 am