Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade Bank of Iraq gets comprehensive quality management certification

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade Bank of Iraq gets comprehensive quality management certification Empty Trade Bank of Iraq gets comprehensive quality management certification

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:32 am

Trade Bank of Iraq gets comprehensive quality management certification

2017/06/18 | 14:42
    (Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Economy News Baghdad announced Trade Bank of Iraq TBI, receiving a certificate of total quality management from the International Organization for Standardization ( ISO ) .

According to the Director - General of the Iraqi Trade Bank Faisal Alhmas, in an interview during a Ramadan evening, and I followed the economy News, the Trade Bank of Iraq received the quality of the International Organization Management Certificate to unify Almqaaissembana that the bank continues to provide better services to citizens.

On the other hand, honored by the Iraqi Association of private banks, the Iraqi Trade Bank of TBI and three seasoned bankers in the presence of the Iraqi Central Bank in downtown Baghdad.

According to Managing Director , the Association of Iraqi private banks, Tariq Ali, the economy News, he said that the Iraqi private banks association honored on Saturday, the Iraqi Trade Bank in the presence of the Central Bank in appreciation for his distinctive in the banking sector as a result of services provided to its customers that.

He explained that the Association of private banks also honored three seasoned bankers Iraqis Fawzi al - Obeidi and the unique agent and Munther kaftans, explaining that the Association of Banks continuously honored distinctive banks leading banking and personalities that have served the banking sector over the past period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:16 am