Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for "Light": Iraqi state institutions suffer from overcrowding thousands of employees without

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for "Light": Iraqi state institutions suffer from overcrowding thousands of employees without Empty Deputy for "Light": Iraqi state institutions suffer from overcrowding thousands of employees without

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Sep 2016, 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy for "Light": Iraqi state institutions suffer from overcrowding thousands of employees without work

Nur News / Nineveh 
    confirmed member of a coalition Alcody Kurdish MP Jamal Panthers Iraqi state institutions today suffer from overcrowding thousands of employees in government departments and increase their numbers entail heavy financial implications for the state of allocations dangerous and transfer other than the nominal salary especially since the state passed an economic crisis as a result of reduced global oil prices.
    The Panthers said in a statement the "Nur News" that "the former Iraqi government hired a very large numbers of staff in the ministries, departments and formations developed after 2003."
    The MP added that "the distribution of appointments process during the last ten years were improper purpose was to achieve the dimensions of partisan and electoral win the votes of political parties linked to the administrator or the minister," noting that "there are hundreds of government departments are packed with staff without specific action."
    MP and let the Iraqi government to study "the issue and develop solutions and treatments, including the proposal submitted by the government to give long vacations to staff salary my name to cross the economic crisis from which the country suffers."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:01 am