Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy identifies the "hot phones" connection in Iraqi state institutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy identifies the "hot phones" connection in Iraqi state institutions Empty A deputy identifies the "hot phones" connection in Iraqi state institutions

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Sep 2023, 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy identifies the "hot phones" connection in Iraqi state institutions[/size]
    • Today 10:33

Information / Baghdad..
     Representative Hadi Al-Salami, on Saturday, identified the hotline in Iraqi state institutions.

Al-Salami said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The hot phones in state institutions, whether ministries or departments, aim to create an atmosphere that brings people closer to each other through direct inference of negatives and responding to appeals and complaints, especially for service departments, in addition to their important role in the security field.”
    He added, "40-50% of hotlines do not work and others are not answered, which increases people's troubles in communicating with departments and institutions, especially in the centers of some important ministries," pointing out that "security institutions are the most interactive with hotlines." He pointed out
    that “There is a vision regarding activating the complaints office in the Prime Minister’s Office by opening offices in the governorates in order to review complaints and respond to them according to the authorities, stressing that “not activating a large percentage of hotlines complicates the situation for citizens.”
    All state institutions set up hotline numbers in order to communicate with them, but some of them are closed and others do not answer.

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:09 am