Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary bloc demanding an investigation of investment Iraqi airspace attempts without the know

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary bloc demanding an investigation of investment Iraqi airspace attempts without the know Empty Parliamentary bloc demanding an investigation of investment Iraqi airspace attempts without the know

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Oct 2016, 5:30 am

Parliamentary bloc demanding an investigation of investment Iraqi airspace attempts without the knowledge of the government and parliament

Saturday 08-10-2016 | 11:12:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News / solution called Bloc affiliated to the Federation of Iraqi forces on Saturday to investigate the issue of investment Iraqi airspace without the knowledge of the government and parliament attempts.
    The mass of the solution in a statement that "Iraq's sovereignty at home and the hundred or sky, one and indivisible," indicating that "invest and employ financial as resources can not be subject to M'zajiat persons or parties, but is considered a unified national resources should be included in imports of items the federal budget. "
    And demanded the parliamentary bloc of the solution; "The government fact-finding on the investment of Iraqi airspace attempts or joint operation by the General Establishment of Civil Aviation in the Ministry of Transport without the knowledge of the government and the Iraqi Council of Representatives, which constitutes a violation of the constitution held accountable by the government and the ministry concerned, expressing the hope that" play government interest to examine the reality of air traffic control and air traffic controllers and the development of national solutions. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:45 pm