Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alasaib Turkish troops: Nthaddakm steadfastness in front of 5000 rockets and warn the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alasaib Turkish troops: Nthaddakm steadfastness in front of 5000 rockets and warn the region Empty Alasaib Turkish troops: Nthaddakm steadfastness in front of 5000 rockets and warn the region

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Oct 2016, 2:27 am

[ltr]Alasaib Turkish troops: Nthaddakm steadfastness in front of 5000 rockets and warn the region[/ltr]

Since 10/11/2016 18:32 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Defied headbands movement of the Righteous, Tuesday, Turkish troops to stand fast in front of five thousand rockets of the resistance missiles, while the Kurdistan region has warned of the consequences of walking in the footsteps of the invaders.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Jawad Tlabawi military spokesman, L / balance News /, the "popular crowd forces had completed all the preparations and military preparations for the battle of liberation Mhafdh Nineveh from the control of the organization Daesh," noting that "the security forces will go according to plans drawn towards the liberalization of the province axes."[/ltr]
    [ltr]On Erdogan's recent remarks, Tlabawi, stressed that the "popular crowd forces are peer-Turkish troops in the battlefield surveys," stressing that "the popular crowd are defeated Sniatkm Daesh terrorist."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Tlabawi He continued, "We challenge the Turkish troops to stand fast in front of the 5000 missile rockets of the resistance," warning at the same time, "the Kurdish leadership of the consequences of walking in the footsteps of the invaders and greedy."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The face of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, today, very worded letter to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, saying you are not my way and we'll do what we want and you have to commit yourself. It ended 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:34 pm