Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra have indicated their willingness to participate to open additional outlets border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra have indicated their willingness to participate to open additional outlets border Empty Basra have indicated their willingness to participate to open additional outlets border

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Nov 2016, 12:29 pm

Basra have indicated their willingness to participate to open additional outlets border

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / ... stressed the Basra Governorate Council member Ahmed Abdul Hussein, on Tuesday, the need to open new border outlets to maintain, pointing to the Council's readiness to support all efforts to achieve this goal to increase imports of Basra.

She said Abdul Hussein's "Eye of Iraq News," "The open any ports, border should be through a feasibility study of such a project and the possibility to achieve by the authorities concerned."

He added that "the province need to open new outlets, especially in the area of ​​Siba and ecstasy," noting that "thus opening outlets will be of great commercial benefit to encourage trade, market and provide jobs."

He pointed out that "the success of the open ports depends on the ability of the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the government support, financing and building those ports best form, which is consistent with the need and the benefits desired to achieve them."

He said Abdul-Hussein, "the provincial council support for such projects and we have full readiness to open these ports or transmitted to invest or enter the province as a party in a joint operation to add extra imports for the budget of the province," .anthy 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:27 pm