Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Municipalities calls for companies implementing projects employing all the capabilities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Municipalities calls for companies implementing projects employing all the capabilities  Empty Minister of Municipalities calls for companies implementing projects employing all the capabilities

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jun 2013, 4:22 am

Minister of Municipalities calls for companies implementing projects employing all the capabilities and capacities to speed up the completion of projects

27-06-2013 10:35 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Called on the Minister of Municipalities and Public Works just Mhodr, all companies implementing projects to employ all the capabilities and capacities to contribute actively in the construction and reconstruction and speed up the completion.

The ministry statement said the minister during a meeting with representatives of the companies implementing the projects of the ministry and received the Agency (news) copy of it: that this year and next year will see the opening of several projects in the provinces, especially in the areas of water and sanitation, while the ministry will laying the foundation for strategic projects again.

He emphasized: the importance of the completion of projects entrusted to companies in time and without an extension of the intervention in the service of citizens and ease their suffering daily, pointing out that the field trips we've made within the Campaign (60) days have been resolved a lot of problems and put projects on track.

The statement added: that the minister listened to a detailed explanation of ratios achieved, and instructed to resolve all the problems that hinder the work of companies, warning of the consequences of any delay could happen, because the ministry will take tougher legal action as well as placed in the blacklist. / End / h. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 8:41 am