Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices rise after OPEC reached a deal on curbing production forecasts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices rise after OPEC reached a deal on curbing production forecasts Empty Oil prices rise after OPEC reached a deal on curbing production forecasts

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Nov 2016, 2:54 am

Oil prices rise after OPEC reached a deal on curbing production forecasts

2016/11/18 | 04:40

(Encyclopedia of the day for news | News Iraq ) - Alsumaria News / Bgdadassadt oil prices on Thursday after overwhelmed reach OPEC to agreement on curbing production to growing signs of a big glut in supply and rising especially in the US Altdh.obhlol 1120 GMT inventories expectations rose International benchmark Brent crude futures 60 cents to $ 47.23 a barrel and increased US light crude futures 50 cents at $ 46.07 for Brmel.oozart US energy Information administration data on Wednesday , crude oil stocks in the United States 5.3 million barrels in the week ending October 11 second , beating analysts ' expectations, which was referring to an increase of 1.5 million barrels.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:25 am