Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra calls on parliament not to vote on the financial budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra calls on parliament not to vote on the financial budget Empty Basra calls on parliament not to vote on the financial budget

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Nov 2016, 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Basra calls on parliament not to vote on the financial budget

 Basra / term 

The head of the finance committee in theBasra provincial council, Ahmed al - Sulaiti, Basra deputies not to vote on the draft budget law for fiscal 2017 due to waste of human oil -producing provinces under the pretext of thefinancial crisis. 
    Sulaiti said the "long", " The budget bill contains many of the problems and wasting rights of the oil - producing provinces under the pretext of thefinancial crisis experienced by the country , " stressing that " the financial budget bill is considered temporary and is not a law permanently and must not violate the law all legislated laws ". 
    "The draft financial budget law for 2017 , contrary to the provinces is associated with the law of the province for the year 2008 which identified the provinces producing $ 5 per barrel produced and $ 5 per barrel is being refined in the province in addition to $ 5 per 150 cubic meters a producer of natural gas." 
    He continued that "Parliament has not been any change regarding the provincial entitlements and approval Sibgen right", calling for a "re - draft financial budget bill to the government in order to modify it, " pointing out that " the Basra Governorate Council will meet on Wednesday to take a stand against the budget law"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:39 am