Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign discuss with the Korean Ambassador to strengthen relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign discuss with the Korean Ambassador to strengthen relations Empty Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign discuss with the Korean Ambassador to strengthen relations

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jul 2013, 5:11 am

Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign discuss with the Korean Ambassador to strengthen relations between the two countries and ways of developing

02-07-2013 10:07 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Research and Foreign Ministry Undersecretary for Bilateral Relations Nizar goodness of God with the Korean Ambassador in Baghdad Hyun Myung strengthen relations between the two countries and ways of developing various fields.

The goodness of God in the statement of the ministry received the Agency (news) a copy of it: It was during the meeting to focus on the business side and the significant role of Korean companies operating in Iraq and about the size of large sums of money invested in it, as has praised the level of progress made in the project بسماية residential.

The statement added: The two sides discussed the arrangements for the upcoming visit to the Korean Parliament Speaker Baghdad, praising الخيرالله of the level of progress in bilateral relations and trade between the two countries and the exchange of visits at the highest levels. / End / h. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:03 pm