Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Ahlaan two banks refused to transfer funds reserved for the company raised (Zain Iraq) to ca

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Ahlaan two banks refused to transfer funds reserved for the company raised (Zain Iraq) to ca Empty Source: Ahlaan two banks refused to transfer funds reserved for the company raised (Zain Iraq) to ca

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Dec 2016, 2:12 am

Source: Ahlaan two banks refused to transfer funds reserved for the company raised (Zain Iraq) to calculate the tax authority

9/12/2016

A source at the Central Bank of Iraq, for the General Authority for taxes / legal department, claim licensed banks that have open accounts to company raised (Zain Iraq), to convert the amounts booked to the account of the Commission, noting that the Iraqi banker and Baghdad did not implement demand pushed Tax Authority not to provide them with the clearance of the tax held accountable.

The source told "tomorrow Press," that "in spite of previous claims made by the General Authority for taxes, the Iraqi banker and Baghdad native, converting these amounts to calculate the open body with the Rafidain Bank, the banks did not implement the demand, because of the Zain Iraq by providing them with speech issued by the presidency of the Court of appeal, addressed to the Ministry of Finance, containing stop the executive procedures until the resolution of the lawsuit between the two parties, and acquisition become final. "

The source noted that "the General Authority for taxes, I have decided not to provide the two banks mentioned, the clearance of the tax held accountable because Amtnallma execution of an order to transfer money," pointing out that "the Iraqi Central Bank, had invited representatives of the General Authority for taxes and Zain Iraq, to ​​attend a meeting for the purpose of deliberating on debts raised Co (Zain Iraq) communications, and to find solutions satisfactory to all parties. "

He concluded his speech source, that "the invitation came as the bank supervisory authority on the work of banks, but the representative of the telecommunications company informed the bank, to hold a meeting between the two parties under the auspices of the Ministry of Finance and the presence of the Kuwaiti shareholder, reached through a memorandum of understanding to resolve the problems."

The "Tomorrow's Press", has been published earlier, the actions taken by the General Authority for taxes, rightly raised Co (Zain Iraq) Telecom, due to evade the company from paying the tax benefits that right, directing banks that deal with the transfer of funds belonging to the company to calculate the body.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm