Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Ministry lifted restrictions on frozen funds for Zain Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Ministry lifted restrictions on frozen funds for Zain Iraq Empty Finance Ministry lifted restrictions on frozen funds for Zain Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Dec 2016, 2:28 am

[size=30]Finance Ministry lifted restrictions on frozen funds for Zain Iraq[/size]
    26/12/2016 10:44 | Number of Views: 42
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad 

The Ministry of Finance announced on Monday it had lifted restrictions on the frozen funds for Zain Iraq, Iraqna.

Said Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance Fadel Prophet said: "The ministry lifted restrictions on the frozen funds for Zain Iraq, Iraqna, based on the Cabinet decision issued earlier."

He added that the Prophet , " the company had settled the lawsuit tax imposed on it." The lifting of restrictions on the frozen funds of the company , it will be there to raise the shares of Zain Iraq and bank accounts that were frozen by the Iraqi government.

It announced Zain Mobile Telecommunications, Kuwait, in the (December 21) that the unit Zain Iraq will pay $ 94 million to settle a tax lawsuit related to the acquisition in 2007 to rival Iraqna from Egypt's Orascom Telecom, in addition to the payment of profit tax of 1877 million dollars to the General Commission for Taxes .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:22 am