Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Release system crashes leaves Auditors "passports" at the mercy of extortion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Release system crashes leaves Auditors "passports" at the mercy of extortion Empty Release system crashes leaves Auditors "passports" at the mercy of extortion

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Dec 2016, 2:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Release system crashes leaves Auditors "passports" at the mercy of extortion

 Baghdad / Ali Ataiwki 

The General Immigration Directorate of the major joints of the Interior Ministry , which relate to the provision of services to citizens , whether inside or outside the country, but that the Directorate problems do not see a cure successful in spite of the daily demand for broad auditors departments across the provinces and the capital , Baghdad , specifically, where complained citizens poor working system within the passport Directorate , both on the level of technical or administrative, pointing to widespread bribery in exchange for a passport without going through a series of administrative references. 

He says the citizen Ali Abbas, one of the auditors passports Karrada (range), "we reviewers are suffering from many problems in our review of the Department of Immigration and most prominent of these problems associated with the issuance of the passport process the main server computer system stops working from time to time under various pretexts do not know their validity . " . 
    He adds Abbas . "We understand that if the reason for stopping technical fault but requires the responsible parties to work in order to avoid such a stop because this stop will be a big burden on auditors and private patients who want treatment outside the country , making the patient at the mercy of God and the mercy of the system, especially if this was to stop the end of the week. " 
    With agree Zeinab Hashem with the opinion of Ali Abbas , the most important thing delaying the issuance of the passport is stopped artwork from time to time , and other system which will delay the issuance of passports in addition to the routine "killer" and together with cronyism and clientelism actors in most state departments, including the passport departments. 
    And confirm Hashem's (range) that "many of the employees of the directorate are working on a compromise tribes have citizens passport issued quickly without a long wait and stand hard work and boring in the directorate , " indicating that "bargaining is based on giving a sum of money without going through a series of required administrative references , but only to come on the passport is issued or the electronic signature required. " 
    Sweeteners (range) and the presence in the passports of al- Sadr City Directorate appealed citizen Rafat Nabil to "give a voice" to the concerned authorities through the monitoring of the phenomenon of the deadly routine in the Directorate, refers Nabil to "human congestion phenomenal on the Directorate without fast completion of transactions for the people." 
    He continues Nabil "I am a citizen , I am afraid to speak to employees of the Department as a result of the deterioration of their work , and neglect is clear because they are officers and associate easily working to neglect my treatment or delayed at best," and urged "the Interior Ministry for being the party concerned to find a real solution to this tragedy and suffering experienced by the entire reviewers."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 12:25 am