Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls for Jordan to attend the"Baghdad dialogue" conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls for Jordan to attend the"Baghdad dialogue" conference Empty Iraq calls for Jordan to attend the"Baghdad dialogue" conference

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2017, 3:55 am

[size=32]
    Iraq calls for Jordan to attend the"Baghdad dialogue" conference[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq's ambassador to Jordan, Safiya al-Suhail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

8 minutes ago

Twilight News / face of the Iraqi Council of Representatives formal invitation to his Jordanian counterpart to attend the "Baghdad dialogue" conference, which is expected to be held mid next month.
    And handed over Iraq's ambassador to Jordan Safia Taleb al-Suhail, an invitation from the First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives to Hamoudi, chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee in the House of Representatives MP Raed Khaza'leh to attend the conference.
    A member of the Jordanian House of Representatives, during his meeting with the Iraqi ambassador to Jordan and Iraq in the same trench to fight terrorism and extremism, stressing that the security of the two countries is a priority which requires concerted joint efforts and strengthen aspects of cooperation between them.
    For her part praised the Ambassador of Iraq's efforts exerted by Jordan to achieve security and stability in the region-based and coordination with Iraq in this regard.
    She Suhail expressed its condemnation and denunciation of the terrorist incident in Karak recently submitted its condolences to the Jordanian people and the families of the victims.
    It was also, during the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries in various fields, especially parliamentary ones and common concern for the perpetuation of coordination and consultation on various issues of common interest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:40 am