Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

EU to increase financial support for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

EU to increase financial support for Iraq Empty EU to increase financial support for Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Aug 2014, 12:28 pm

EU to increase financial support for Iraq

Tuesday, 19 August, 2014

Baghdad  –The European Union decided to increase the financial aids for Iraq up to € 17 million and start an air bridge with Iraq to convey medical and humanitarian aids for displaced families.

This announcement came during a press conference held by Iraqi Acting Foreign Affairs Minister Hussein al-Shahristani with the Swedish counterpart and the envoy of the EU for International Cooperation and Humanitarian Aids in Baghdad on Monday.

Earlier, on Monday afternoon, Shahristani has received in his office in Baghdad the Swedish Foreign Affairs Minister Karl Beldit and the Envoy of the EU for International Cooperation and Humanitarian Aids Krist Lina Georgeva and accompanying delegation. Both sides discussed the crimes committed by the terrorist Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant ISIL in the north of Iraq and the conditions of the displaced families in Iraq as well as means of providing aids for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:42 am