Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Government Takhrsrv 400 billion dinars from wages Contractors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government Takhrsrv 400 billion dinars from wages Contractors Empty Government Takhrsrv 400 billion dinars from wages Contractors

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2016, 4:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]Government Takhrsrv 400 billion dinars from wages Contractors[/size]

BAGHDAD special
    The local government of the province of Baghdad lifted, a formal letter to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers includes the financial allocations to contractors who performed service projects within the 2015 budget disbursement.
     The deputy governor Jassim Alboukhata's (Il Giornale) that "government agencies bear the contractors pay the salaries for last year delay," pointing out that "the debt of the province of completed projects amounted to nearly 400 billion dinars."
     He pointed out that "the province officially filed a letter to the Council of Ministers for the purpose of financial allocations to contractors who have accomplished service projects last year's exchange rate."
     He pointed out that "most of the projects that have been completed by the contractors is the infrastructure of sewer, water, tiling, health and education projects."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Government Takhrsrv 400 billion dinars from wages Contractors Empty Re: Government Takhrsrv 400 billion dinars from wages Contractors

Post by Neno Tue 15 Mar 2016, 3:38 pm

He pointed out that "the province officially filed a letter to the Council of Ministers for the purpose of financial allocations to contractors who have accomplished service projects last year's exchange rate."

So, was the rate different last year from now? I do not think so so, what are they talking about last years exchange rate?

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:48 am