Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy of Iraqi claims broad support for Sadr's invitation to visit Iraq to resolve the issue of the

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy of Iraqi claims broad support for Sadr's invitation to visit Iraq to resolve the issue of the Empty Deputy of Iraqi claims broad support for Sadr's invitation to visit Iraq to resolve the issue of the

Post by Hkp1 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 1:08 am

Deputy of Iraqi claims broad support for Sadr's invitation to visit Iraq to resolve the issue of the survival of President vacant

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 06: 33

The Iraqi list MP demanded etab political League all support to invite the leader of the sadrist movement of Moqtada Sadr to form a distinguished delegation to visit President Jalal Talabani and check on his health.

It was Muqtada al-Sadr said in a statement that he was concerned over the health of President Jalal Talabani addresses in Germany since 7 months due to a stroke and what Iraq called for formation mechanism of a high-level delegation to check on his health and make the people on Iraq.

In a statement to the press, said the Agency has received all Iraq in copy: "the fact that the Office of President of the Republic has long caused political and security crises and the country is living on the edge of the abyss, to the President of the Republic is the sponsor of the Iraqi Constitution and protector."

The League said: "the Iraq political and security congestion of the prestigious elite people move seriously in Germany to visit to find out what is going on and are actually complied with the recovering mother still suffers from serious illness prevented him from performing his duties."

And called for officials in the Executive and legislative branches to nominate persons competent to visit Iraq and clearly and courageously true public opinion in order to resolve the issue of the survival of President vacant. "/finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:17 am