Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conduct training in Japan in anticipation of a missile strike from North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conduct training in Japan in anticipation of a missile strike from North Korea Empty Conduct training in Japan in anticipation of a missile strike from North Korea

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:14 am

Conduct training in Japan in anticipation of a missile strike from North Korea

The news agency Buratha 19 03/17/2017

Took place in Japan, on Friday, the first drill to evacuate the population in the possibility of a North Korean missile strike directed against Japan circumstances, in Akita Prefecture, that three North Korean missile fell a week ago near the coasts.

According to the agency "Kyodo" Japanese, which broke the news, today, that according to available to it for information, conducted exercises in the city of Ooga, where involving nearly 120 people, they had received a warning of the need to resort to the social club of the city, local school, by sending alarm signals via the "LG Alert" system for reporting emergencies, as well as to send electronic messages to the smart phone devices.

It is noteworthy that North Korea, on March 6 / March, to conduct the launch of ballistic missile tests, simulate nuclear strikes to US military bases in Japan. Three missiles that have been launched within 300-350 km of Ooga island of Akita province, in the east has fallen.

Also noteworthy that North Korea is working to increase its nuclear capability and Alsaruchahn reasoned that the existence of more than 28 thousand US military stationed in the southern part of the Korean Peninsula, and are conducting drills and exercises aimed at Pyongyang, accompanied by Americans and Seoul refused, discuss the issue of signing a peace agreement with North Korea, according to Pyongyang

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/314609

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:17 pm