Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea is showing thousands of people in anticipation of a US strike

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea is showing thousands of people in anticipation of a US strike Empty North Korea is showing thousands of people in anticipation of a US strike

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2017, 3:38 am

North Korea is showing thousands of people in anticipation of a US strike

09:53 - 29/10/2017

North Korea is showing thousands of people in anticipation of a US strike %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    North Korea has conducted massive evacuation trials involving thousands in towns across the country after the latest threat by the United States against Pyongyang.
    "The rare evacuation tests were carried out over the past week, in different parts of North Korea, without reports of similar experiences in the capital," the Daily Mail reported.
    "I have not heard before that North Korea conducted such tests, but I am not surprised," the paper quoted former North Korean officer Chan In-bum as saying. They should be aware of the gravity of the current situation. "
    The site "The K News" news North Korea that "evacuation tests also included the application of the strategy (opacity) or ( Black the Out ), and where the entire population to turn off all the lights at night in order to prevent the enemy from identifying any goals."
    The North Korean tests came at a time of heightened tension between Washington and Pyongyang over the recent nuclear and missile tests despite international warnings and UN Security Council sanctions. Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:39 pm